Shipping and Return Policies
When Will My Package Ship
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed on Thursday will be held until the following Monday unless next Day Air Shipping option is selected.
- Orders can be delivered Monday through Friday. Except for ground shipping, delivered 7 days a week.
- We do not offer international sales or shipping.
- Shipping method begins when your order is received by FedEx.
- You will receive an email notification from FedEx with tracking when your order has shipped.
Delivery of Package
- Caymus Vineyards utilizes FedEx as our shipping carrier.
- FedEx cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine. A commercial business address is preferred.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). FedEx will not leave such packages on the doorstep, even if the recipient has requested this.
- If a package is returned, please contact the Tasting Room at (707) 967-3010. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are reshipped.
- Orders consisting of different formats or greater than 36lbs will be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary.
- FedEx will attempt delivery on 3 consecutive business days.
Return of Package
If someone 21 years or older is unable to sign for your wine shipment on any of the 3 delivery attempts, FedEx will return your package back to the winery. Please contact us directly at (707) 967-3010 for any questions or concerns regarding missed delivery.
Refund of Package
As federal law and the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control states, alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated, or contaminated. Shipments, where the provided address information is incorrect or incomplete and are returned to us as undeliverable, will either be reshipped at the expense of the customer or refunded, minus applicable shipping & return fees.
Reroutes and change of address
The Liquor Law Repeal and Enforcement Act prohibit shipments of alcoholic beverages from one State into another State limiting reroutes within the original delivery state. Please contact the tasting room at (707) 967-3010 directly if your package needs to be routed to a different address. A change of address can take 24hrs to process.
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During extreme weather, 85 degrees and above and 32 degrees and below, there is a chance the wine will be damaged in transit. Caymus Vineyards reserves the right to hold all packages pending weather conditions across shipping lanes. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting either 2-Day Air or Next-Day Air shipping options. Caymus Vineyards is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
FedEx Service Alerts and Shipping Updates
Click on the link to see service-affected areas https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-alerts.html
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, Caymus Vineyards is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. Some restrictions to states, zip codes, and/or ordering limits can be viewed using the hyperlink below. These laws do not affect the shipping of Non-Wine Products. We will be happy to ship orders not containing wine to any U.S. destination.
AL, AR, DE, MS, NJ, UT, NV*, RI*
Click link for limit amounts and state restrictions https://wineinstitute.compliancerules.org/state-map/
Persons must be 21 years of age or older to shop on www.wagnerfamilyofwine.com. By entering our website, you verify that you can legally consume alcohol and understand all the risks (health, legal and other) that may occur by doing so.
Wine will only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.